A few days ago, I already mentioned that I was nominated for the Liebster Award, but last week I also got nominated by Estelea at Estelea’s Blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I feel so honored that people think that what I am doing is inspirational to them. Thank you Estelea! This is awesome! These signs of appreciation keep me going in my endeavor of becoming a better photographer. Of course the Very Inspiring Blogger Award also has a few rules. Keep reading…
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog. – check see above! 🙂
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 to 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
6. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
7 things about me:
This is not easy since I already mentioned quite a bit about me in the Liebster Award post.
1. I like computer games. Particularly Monkey Island, Heavy Rain and Portal 2. Once a geek always a geek 🙂
2. I love children books.
3. I am pretty impatient.
4. I love to organize… pretty much anything! Travels are number one. Of course.
5. I like summer rain…
6. … and winter blue skies.
7. Our dog is called Albert and is one of a kind. Truly.
My nominees: (in no particular order)
1. Sophie at Sophie L. Photos
2. Six Pixx
3. Josephine at Lemanshots
4. Martin at M. Lever
5. Jelena at 100 Days of Sunshine
6. The Obvious and Hidden
7. Robert at Photo Roberts Blog
Again thank you Estelea for believing in me.